As you age, your face begins to lose volume and your skin begins to show signs of aging, such as wrinkles and fine lines. For those looking for a non-surgical option to correct these concerns and restore a youthful look to their face, Restylane at Beauty Within is an excellent solution.
What is Restylane?
Restylane is a dermal filler that is used to rejuvenate the face by correcting signs of aging such as wrinkles, fine lines, and loss of facial volume. It is made out of hyaluronic acid, a natural substance created by our bodies. When Restylane is injected, the hyaluronic acid pulls water to the top part of the skin, adding fullness.
What can Restylane be used to treat?
Restylane has a collection of products used to treat multiple concerns:
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Plumps lips and defines their shape.
- Contours and lifts the cheeks, chin, and jawline.
- Replaces volume to cheeks, under-eyes, and folds.
- Minimizes acne scarring.
- Adds a fresh look to the face.
What is the procedure process for receiving Restylane?
Restylane is a minimally-invasive, non-surgical procedure. You will be able to receive a Restylane treatment within one office visit and have minimal downtime. Your appointment should take about 30 to 45 minutes. You may have topical numbing cream applied if desired, and ice and a distracting vibration device will be used for maximal comfort. After your treatment, you may experience tenderness, redness, bruising, or swelling. We recommend having treatment 2 weeks prior to any important functions or photographs. Your results may last 6 to 12 months.
What are the different products in the Restylane collection?
Restylane offers a variety of products in its collection to treat specific facial concerns. At your complimentary consultation, you will discuss your aesthetic goals with our master aesthetic injector, Nicole Hill, PA-C. She will decide which products are right for you.
- Refyne - created to uniquely target laugh lines and moderate wrinkles and folds around the mouth. It naturally adds fullness and addresses skin sagging.
- Defyne - specifically designed for deep wrinkles and folds. It can also be used to define the chin and jawline.
- Contour - volumizes and adds shape to the cheeks and lifts lower face.
- Kysse - plumps lips for a natural pout and defines shape.
Is Restylane right for you?
If you are looking for a non-surgical way to effectively restore youthfulness to your face or achieve facial balancing, a Restylane product may be an excellent option for you. Restylane may not be suitable for you if you experience any of the following conditions:
- Have severe allergies, particularly to lidocaine or the active ingredient in Restylane
- Recent illness, vaccinations, or dental work
- Have an active skin infection in the area to be treated
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
Nicole is a talented and experienced cosmetic injector, as well as a national trainer for Allergan Medical Aesthetics, makers of Botox® and Juvederm. She specializes in Botox®/Dysport®, hyaluronic acid fillers, Sculptra®, Kybella®, Qwo®, Morpheus8 and laser treatments.
Her artistic skill, in-depth knowledge, and striving for perfection contribute to her patients looking and feeling their best. She is also a national trainer for Endo Pharmaceuticals, the creator of Qwo.
Contact us to schedule a complimentary consultation with Nicole to discuss what procedure would be right for you.